Sunday 22 April 2012

This Is Real ! This Is Me !

Hello people ! I'm entering a new world right now, which needs me to cover up my journey with a blog. This is the requirement regarding the task on my ICT subject,  but I really hope I will conduct my blog smoothly. Okay, let me tell you about myself first.
                           
                             This is Nur Aliyazaton binti Ton Zalani


                        
              I don't know what is wrong with this girl, SHE REALLY LOVES TO EAT !

     
    I can't live my life without this person who had raise me up throughout my 19 years
ups and downs journey ! ILYSM TOK :)

                                   This is Aliya's mama and babah !

                          Sisters always rock the world ! Ohhh, really ???
                                      Meet the annoying one, Aisya !

                                 And this is The Stubborn Umairah !

               This is the activity that Aliya likes the most. S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G !
                                        *shopping with KAK JAH*

           Actually this is window shopping. What I just can say about this....
                   * no allowance, no money, so no SHOPPING *
                                        huuarrrgggghhhhh !!!

Roughly, this entry is just about me plus my family plus my interest and so on. I will update more later ! See you again in the next entry. Bye peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment